10 Reasons to Use a Paddle Wheel Flow Meter
Paddle wheel flow meters are a type of flow meter that is used to measure the flow rate of liquids, gases, and sometimes even simple slurries. They work by using a spinning paddle wheel to measure the velocity of the fluid as it flows through a pipe or channel. The rotational speed of the paddle wheel is proportional to the flow rate of the fluid, and this information can be used to calculate the volume of the fluid that has passed through the meter
Paddle Wheel Flow meters have become very common on plastic and metal piping systems. The Truflo® paddle wheel flow meters are available in PVC, PP, PVDF, and 316SS materials making these flow meters an excellent choice for corrosive liquid media applications.
- High accuracy: Paddle wheel flow meters are known for their high level of accuracy, which is important for applications where precise measurement is required.
- Cost-effective: Paddle wheel flow meters are relatively low-cost and are a cost-effective option for measuring flow rate.
- Easy to install: Paddle wheel flow meters are easy to install, which can help to reduce installation time and costs.
- Durable: Paddle wheel flow meters are built with durable materials, which make them suitable for use in harsh environments.
- Low maintenance: Paddle wheel flow meters require minimal maintenance, which can help to reduce downtime and maintenance costs.
- Versatile: Paddle wheel flow meters can be used to measure the flow of a wide range of liquids, including water, oils, and chemicals.
- Easy to read: Paddle wheel flow meters feature clear and easy-to-read displays, which make it easy to monitor and read flow rate.
- Low pressure drop: Paddle wheel flow meters have a low pressure drop, which means that they do not significantly impact the pressure of the liquid flow.
- No moving parts: Paddle wheel flow meters have no moving parts, which means they have less wear and tear and less likely to break down.
- Can be combined with other devices: Paddle wheel flow meters can be integrated with other devices, such as alarms and controllers, to provide real-time monitoring and control of flow rate.
Please contact us to discuss your application