Paddle Wheel Flow Meter Selection
There are several factors to consider when selecting a paddle wheel flow meter:
1. Flow range: Make sure that the flow meter is capable of measuring the range of flow rates that you expect to encounter.
2. Accuracy: Choose a flow meter with a level of accuracy that meets your needs.
3. Repeatability: Consider how repeatable the flow meter’s measurements are, as this can affect the reliability of the readings.
4. Sensitivity: Some flow meters are more sensitive than others, so consider whether a high level of sensitivity is necessary for
5. Pressure rating: Make sure that the flow meter is able to withstand the pressure of the fluid being measured.
6. Compatibility: Consider whether the flow meter is compatible with the fluid being measured, as well as the temperature and
the viscosity of the fluid.
7. Installation: Consider the ease of installation and any special requirements for mounting the flow meter.
8. Maintenance: Think about the maintenance requirements of the flow meter, including the frequency of calibration and any
required cleaning or servicing.
9. Cost: Compare the cost of different flow meters to determine the most cost-effective solution for your needs.
10. Manufacturer: Consider the reputation and experience of the manufacturer, as well as the availability of technical support and
Please contact us to discuss your application