Paddle Wheel Flow Meter Selection
There are several factors to consider when selecting a paddle wheel flow meter:
1. Flow range: Make sure that the flow meter is capable of measuring the range of flow rates that you expect to encounter.
2. Accuracy: Choose a flow meter with a level of accuracy that meets your needs.
3. Repeatability: Consider how repeatable the flow meter’s measurements are, as this can affect the reliability of the readings.
4. Sensitivity: Some flow meters are more sensitive than others, so consider whether a high level of sensitivity is necessary for
5. Pressure rating: Make sure that the flow meter is able to withstand the pressure of the fluid being measured.
6. Compatibility: Consider whether the flow meter is compatible with the fluid being measured, as well as the temperature and
the viscosity of the fluid.
7. Installation: Consider the ease of installation and any special requirements for mounting the flow meter.
8. Maintenance: Think about the maintenance requirements of the flow meter, including the frequency of calibration and any
required cleaning or servicing.
9. Cost: Compare the cost of different flow meters to determine the most cost-effective solution for your needs.
10. Manufacturer: Consider the reputation and experience of the manufacturer, as well as the availability of technical support and
Learn more about paddle wheel flow meters
Please contact us to discuss your application