Submersible Level Sensors: Taking Measurements to New Depths
Submersible level sensors are liquid level sensors that are designed to work under submersion or underwater environments. They are vital in applications that need the measurement of water or other liquids, such as reservoirs, tanks, and wells.
Submersible Level Sensors: What Are They?
Submersible level sensors are intended for use in submersion or underwater environments. They are generally made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel or other materials and are sealed to prevent water from accessing the sensor. The pressure exerted by the liquid column above the sensors is measured by the sensors. As the liquid level varies, the pressure on the sensor changes, and the sensor measures the ensuing pressure changes.
The Advantages of Submersible Level Sensors
- They give precise and dependable readings of liquid levels, even when submerged or underwater.
- They are built to last in difficult situations and are resistant to corrosion and damage caused by water and other substances.
- They are versatile and may be utilised in a wide range of applications, including tanks, wells, reservoirs, and other underwater settings.
- They are simple to install and can be linked to a wide range of monitoring systems, making them suitable for remote monitoring and data collecting.
Submersible Level Sensor Uses
- Water Treatment: These sensors are used in treatment facilities and reservoirs to ensure that there is adequate water to fulfil demand.
- These sensors are used in agriculture to monitor water levels in irrigation systems and wells, assisting farmers in optimising their water consumption and increasing agricultural yields.
- These sensors are used in rivers, lakes, and other bodies of water to monitor water levels.
- Industrial Applications: These sensors are used to monitor liquid levels in tanks and wells in industrial applications such as oil and gas drilling.
Submersible level sensors are essential for sensing liquid levels in submerged situations. They outperform other types of liquid level sensors in terms of accuracy, durability, adaptability, and simplicity of installation. Submersible level sensors are vital in taking measurements to new depths due to their vast usage in water treatment, agriculture, environmental monitoring, and industrial applications.
Please contact us to discuss your application