Submersible Tank Level Sensor for Chemical Storage
There are several different types of tank level sensors that can be used for chemical storage, including:
1. Submersible Tank Level Sensors: In many cases the submersible tank level sensor is the best choice for chemical storage. There are many reasons it makes sense to select the submersible tank level sensor. Submersible tank level sensors do not require any programming, they are not affected by foam, vapor, or condensate. They have no moving parts, so they last for a very long time.
They provide very accurate, reliable tank level measurement.
2. Float-type level switches: These sensors use a float that rises or falls with the level of the liquid in the tank. The float is connected to a mechanism that converts the vertical movement of the float into an electrical signal, which can be used to indicate the level of the liquid.
3.Ultrasonic tank level sensors: These tank level sensors use sound waves to measure the level of a liquid. They emit a high-frequency sound wave that travels through the liquid and reflects off the surface back to the sensor. By measuring the time it takes for the sound wave to return, the sensor can calculate the distance to the surface of the liquid and determine the level.
4. Capacitive tank level sensors: These level sensors use electrical capacitance to measure the level of a liquid. They consist of two electrodes that are separated by a small gap. When the electrodes are immersed in a conductive liquid, the liquid forms a capacitor with the electrodes, and the capacitance changes in proportion to the level of the liquid.
5. Resistive type level switches: These level switch sensors use electrical resistance to measure the level of a liquid. They consist of a probe with a resistive element that is immersed in the liquid. The resistance of the element changes as the level of the liquid changes, and this change in resistance can be used to determine the level.
6. Vibrating fork level switch sensors: These tank level switch sensors use a vibrating fork to measure the level of a liquid. The fork is vibrated at a specific frequency, and when the liquid level reaches the fork, the vibration is damped, causing a change in the frequency of the vibration. This change in frequency can be used to determine the level of the liquid.
Please contact us to discuss your application