ProCon ® P14 pH Series of industrial sensors incorporates a double-junction coupled with the Nexus® Solid reference technology to substantially increase sensor lifetime.
- Protected Bulb style for rapid response or self-cleaning flat glass measurement surface that require little to no maintenance.
- 4-20 mA, and MODBUS/RS485 output.
- Input Options for voltage: 24V DC
- Adaptable design for a variety of uses Both ends have 3/4″ NPT holes for in-line attachment or submersion.
- The Nexus® series is a solid reference material. Poisoning or leaching of the reference electrolyte that occurs in standard sensors is eliminated.
- Nexus® also eliminates the need for ongoing maintenance or cleaning requirements due to fouling or film build-up removal which occurs with traditional pH sensors.
- The solid Nexus® reference provides for faster response time to changing pH values since there is no requirement for a junction.
* Due to poisoning or build-up